Apple products are always high in price and high in demand. We’ve gathered the best Black Friday deals for iPhones, iPads, and more Apple goodies so that you can save a bit this holiday season.
Happy Holidays! This article is part of our Holiday 2021 Gift Guide where you can find the best-of-the-best recommendations from How-To Geek, LifeSavvy, and Review Geek to help you pick the perfect gift for everyone on your list!
Apple has been knocking it out of the park this year with some awesome tech. From the new iPhone 13 to the impressive M1 chips to new iPad models, there’s more than enough for an Apple fan to get excited for this year.
Of course, all that new tech can be expensive, but these Black Friday 2021 deals will help take the sting out of the prices, whether you’re buying for yourself or a loved one.
iPads are hands-down one of the best tablets around, and the 5th generation iPad Mini made big waves when it was announced in September. The whole extensive line of iPads makes for great holiday gifts.
- iPad Air (2020, Silver, 256GB) for $699 at Amazon
- iPad Air (2020, Sky Blue, 64GB) for $539 at Walmart
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2020, 128GB) for $999 at Amazon
Not sure which iPad model to get? Check our best iPads roundup to see which one is best for you! Then, you can read our best iPad accessories roundup to figure out what you should pick up with your new tablet.
iPad Air (2020, 256GB)
The iPad Air may have been released in 2020, but that doesn’t mean it’s outdated. With the Liquid Retina Display and A14 Bionic chip, anyone will be happy to unwrap this tablet this holiday season.
iPhone 13 deals are everywhere this holiday season, with many retailers offering deals to take a large chunk off of the Apple phone line’s premium price tag. Most of these deals do require signing up for carrier contracts, but if you’re looking to switch there are some great deals available.
- Get a $300 eGift Card with iPhone 13 purchase at Walmart
- Save up to $725 on the iPhone 13 Mini or iPhone 13 with T-Mobile activation and trade-in at Best Buy
- Get an iPhone 13 Pro, AirPods, and a year of Apple TV+ with eligible trade-in at T-Mobile
If you’re not sure what the differences between the iPhone 13 models are, our best iPhones roundup can help you out! Don’t forget to pick up a nice case for your iPhone, either.
T-Mobile Black Friday Apple Sale
If you’re looking to upgrade to an iPhone 13 Pro, check out T-Mobile. With an eligible trade-in, you can get the iPhone 13 and AirPods for free. You’ll also get a year of Apple TV+!
The new Apple Watch Series 7 looks great, and you can net some savings for the new smartwatch from Best Buy. Not only can you get up to $200 in trade-in credit, but you’ll also get 6 months of Apple Fitness+ for free. This deal applies to all Series 7 models.
You can also just save $10 on the Apple Watch 7 at Amazon, but you don’t get Apple Fitness+.
- Get up to $200 trade-in credit, plus six months of Apple Fitness+ for the Apple Watch Series 7 at Best Buy
- Save $60, plus six months of Apple Fitness+ for the Apple Watch SE at Best Buy
- Apple Watch SE for $220 at Target
- Save $10 on the 41mm Apple Watch Series 7 at Amazon
You may see some other Apple Watch deals as well, but whatever you do, don’t buy the Series 3. What you should do instead is pick up a couple of nice Apple Watch bands to go with your new wearable tech!
Apple Watch Series 7
Save up to $200 on the Apple Watch Series 7 with trade-in, and get six months of the great Apple Fitness+ service for free!
Apple announced the incredible-looking MacBook Pro a couple of months ago, which houses the productivity powerhouse M1 Pro and M1 Max chips. Surprisingly enough, you can find some savings on the new MacBook Pro this holiday season, as well as the still-powerful MacBook Air with the M1 chip.
MacBooks are in high demand, though, so you might need to be okay with back-ordering or trying multiple times to get the item in your cart!
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, M1 Pro chip) for $2,200 at Simply Mac
- MacBook Pro (14-inch, M1 Pro chip) for $1,950 at Costco (members only)
Best Buy also has the Intel chip models of the MacBook Pro on sale for a huge $500 off, but with Apple moving on from Intel chipsets entirely, it’s best to get an M1 chip model.
MacBook Pro (2021)
Looking to save on the latest MacBook Model? Grab the 2021 MacBook Pro for just $2,200 at Simply Mac. It’s currently on backorder, but it’ll be worth the wait.
If you’re looking for even more great Black Friday deals, check out our other roundups:
Finally, you can head on over to our Holiday 2021 Gift Guide, where you can learn about all sorts of great products, regardless of whether they’re on sale or not.
- › Black Friday 2021: Best Tech Deals
- › Black Friday 2021: Best Data Storage Deals
- › Black Friday 2021: Best PC Deals
- › Black Friday 2021: Best Tech Deals
- › 12 Basic Excel Functions Everybody Should Know
- › How to Turn On Lights With Your Alarm
- › What Is No-Code, and Is It The Future of Tech?
- › Black Friday 2021: Best Apple Deals